We take pride in providing clients with professional consultation, placement advice for both education and migration services.
Based in Brisbane CBD;
Recognised Global Education Agency
Fun, Warm, and Supportive Team Environment
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and dynamic team player to join our group of Consultants. You must have extraordinary people skills, telephone sales skills and a great eye for detail
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
1. Qualification with minimum Diploma or above
2. QEAC Certificate- desirable but not mandatory
3. Minimum 2 years and above experience within Education/ Migration Services for Indian/Nepalese Students Or similar environment (E.g. University/ Tafes or Private reputed RTOs).
4. General Knowledge of Australian Immigration Visa Regulations and Conditions
5. Knowledge of Education Entry Requirements and Knowledge of Pearson English Test etc - desirable.
6. Reliable, Honest, Ethical and a Team Player
7.A passion for converting warm leads into sales
8. Must be permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrated sales achievement and Good level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
2. Have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
3. Proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
4. A motivated and confident Consultant to drive and maximize sales.
5. Identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key clients for all phases of the recruitment process.
6. Locate or propose potential business market for International Students by contacting potential partners; groups; discovering and exploring opportunities.
Second Language Preferred
If you want to be a part of this passionate and growing team please apply by sending through your CV.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.